We're dating I really really liked him then one day... Bam nothing I just don't like him anymore. He still likes me a lot and he wants to kiss me...?

I really don know what to do because I told him I wanted to kiss him and he said he wanted to kiss me but then the next day I jut didn't like him anymore. I don want to make him upset but I don't know what to do. Please help!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a few days to REALLY think it through - maybe you're just in a weird mood (those things DO happen). If you still feel the same in a few days, then tell him and break up with him. But do NOT expect to get him back if you change your mind later. Chances are, your relationship will be over forever, and you need to accept that and move on.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You, my dear, are young and suffering from a common case of what my wife called "The Ickies." She claims it's VERY common among younger teen and tween girls.

You're ok. He'll be ok. Just be honest and respectful. Don't embarrass him publicly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him before the relationship progresses even further.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him the truth. He can at least respect you for that. Be very honest obviously not mean. Let him know like right now or tomorrow or very soon. Otherwise the longer you wait the more pain he'll feel when he finds out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him the truth so he can move on.. he might be a little upset but will surely move on. BE HONEST.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes