We're dating I really really liked him then one day... Bam nothing I just don't like him anymore. He still likes me a lot and he wants to kiss me...?

I really don know what to do because I told him I wanted to kiss him and he said he wanted to kiss me but then the next day I jut didn't like him anymore. I don want to make him upset but I don't know what to do. Please help!!!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a few days to REALLY think it through - maybe you're just in a weird mood (those things DO happen). If you still feel the same in a few days, then tell him and break up with him. But do NOT expect to get him back if you change your mind later. Chances are, your relationship will be over forever, and you need to accept that and move on.