Why does my ex girlfriend is always trying to make me jealous?

My ex girlfriend has been trying to get me jealous and does stuff that she knows make me jealous wich i do by the way but i act cool like it dosent bother me why is she doing that?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally would follow the no contact rule. I think she still has feelings 4 you and is doing stuff to get your attention. try and spend as little time as possible around her. if you have the same friends only hangout with them when she isn't around. if they are your real friends they will understand. in the mean time continue to act like you don't care.