Taking Sweet Revenge On Players and Douchebags?

So my friend dated this guy for a few months, he was her first 'major love' and he played her hard! He broke up with her using some stupid excuse, and now is dating another girl and making sure to kick up the 'intensity' around her, and its killing her! I told her that I would get him back (revenge is kind of my thing), but I dont know what to do to get him back...

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Your revenge is already extracted.

This man will wake up one day to realize he is the loneliest man in the world. Any tenderness in his heart was utterly wasted by his debauchery, going from girl to girl, squandering what little innocence, or joy, he had left.

To face what he has done will require too many tears to count, and a heart wrenched cruelly in two when the weight of his misogyny hits him. Then and only then, will he have *any* hope of regaining his innocence, and truly, truly loving, and caring for a good woman.

Outside of that, he has no hope of recovering his humanity, as it relates to women- who often complete a man while he lives.

He is a sad man, to be pitied by all.

On a side note, there really isn't anything you can do to him. He is already too low to be hurt- you, and women, do not matter to him. Anything you did to him would be perceived as excuse and reason to treat women the way he does, and he would not learn a thing.