Taking Sweet Revenge On Players and Douchebags?

So my friend dated this guy for a few months, he was her first 'major love' and he played her hard! He broke up with her using some stupid excuse, and now is dating another girl and making sure to kick up the 'intensity' around her, and its killing her! I told her that I would get him back (revenge is kind of my thing), but I dont know what to do to get him back...

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your revenge is already extracted.

This man will wake up one day to realize he is the loneliest man in the world. Any tenderness in his heart was utterly wasted by his debauchery, going from girl to girl, squandering what little innocence, or joy, he had left.

To face what he has done will require too many tears to count, and a heart wrenched cruelly in two when the weight of his misogyny hits him. Then and only then, will he have *any* hope of regaining his innocence, and truly, truly loving, and caring for a good woman.

Outside of that, he has no hope of recovering his humanity, as it relates to women- who often complete a man while he lives.

He is a sad man, to be pitied by all.

On a side note, there really isn't anything you can do to him. He is already too low to be hurt- you, and women, do not matter to him. Anything you did to him would be perceived as excuse and reason to treat women the way he does, and he would not learn a thing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I find revenge petty to be honest by doing it really your only dragging yourself down to the level of the person your trying to get revenge on in the first place thus making you no better then they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that you're still wrapped up in him means that any revenge you have will be meaningless. Pretend he doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • a silent protest...a t shirt with his name and the word loser should do the trick (day glow so all can see it)

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a movie: John Tucker must die. Look it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Revenge is petty and will likely not bring you the satisfaction. Best advice is to be better at recognizing players and avoid them to avoid this in the future.

Girls tend to be attracted to confident good looking guys that often don't value women as much because they have plenty of choices. Be better about finding guys that actually value you.

There is nothing you will do that will get the revenge you seek and he's not going to change.

Acknowledge and move on. Best advice right there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confucius say: "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig TWO graves."

Instead, try to teach her to date better men instead of just the guy who comes along with 'game'.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why do it? He will always remain the same.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes