What are the chances of my ex-gf coming back?

My ex and i have been broken up for 2 1/2 months. The reason for our break up was my cheating. During the 2 1/2 months we've been in contact through texting and phones calls. During this time she has started to see someone which i just found out about 3 weeks ago. We've hung out twice in the last 2 weeks both times we've kissed & last week we were actually intimate. My ex claims she loves me and wants to be with me but says she finds it easier to see another guy as a distraction than to trust me, work it out & possible get hurt all over again. I gave her an ultimatum the other day via email expressing my feelings because i didn't want to be strung along anymore. She never replied & i haven't heard from her since...

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think you're in any type of position to give HER an ultimatum. Remember, you cheated on her and now her trust for you is little to nothing, hence her being conflicted. Feelings for someone doesn't just go away over night, and that's why you guys were intimate. But I think you should fall back...WAYYY back with trying to push her into anything. If you take a moment and think of how you would feel if she cheated on you, that might change your perspective. You need to give her time to decide what she wants and I think its selfish of you to put a time frame on that and YOU broke her heart. Lets get real here. If you can't wait for her to decide, or if you can't give her space and time, then move on. That might be better in the end anyway.

• I do agree I probably shouldn't have given her an ultimatum. I was being impulsive thinking of only my own feelings. Since she's seeing someone else, i will step back as I have in the past...wait to see what happens. Thank you

• Thanks