Would a guy set up a date just to break up with a woman?

Would a guy ask a woman out only to break up with her during the date? Or, another scenario, would he tell her he wants to be "just friends" during the date?

Do guys prefer to break up or do the "just friends" thing via text or phone call?

Does it depend on how long they have been dating and if they have been exclusive?

OK, I admit it. This is about me. For some reason I need to brace myself for the worst. This guy and I had a bit of a rough patch recently. Whatever happens, I'll handle it, but I'm someone who likes to be prepared. I know, I need help. :/

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Long term relationships kinda have to end in person. If you're at a public place, you can't melt down and go nuts - it's safer in a way.