Is it bad to keep coming back for sex with my old gf from HS?

Well we've been now friends for a long time; even when we were with other people. We just didn't do anything beyond flirting and talking out of respect for our relationships.

Now that I just had a break-up and she's single too, we sometimes have sex. She has already expressed only wanting a friends with benefits type relationship and well ok. This is my ex gf Cindy from the time I was a 15 year-old HS sophomore. We lasted all the way till near our graduation and then broke up (well she did).

I don't mean to sound like a jerk but somehow with her it's the best sex ever with. I felt like a teen again. Even when I was in my other relationship (the most recent ones), sometimes I would fantasize about doing it with Cindy.

I think even if I were to get married to obviously someone else, I would still at times fantasize about her. I think of Cindy as the best sex partner.
I feel like a 15 year-old again, all the way back to the start. How it all started for me.

11