lost in his words, who believes in second chances..?

My ex... Who then i was seeing, who then said we can't continue cause he feels were rushing into things, and now he wants to get back with me. When we first broke it off he told me he was immature and didn't know what he was doing, so we agreed to take things slow and then he did it again (hurt me) so recently he told me he was immature bla bla and i told he always says that, but no this time he knows right from wrong.. Should i go for it again? help :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me. You enter back into this relationship with him at your own peril. You know he's not the most stable...I would make him demonstrate through actions before considering getting back together.

• yeah definitely did not try again with him, he's boring because we have tried heaps of times.. THANK YOU

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0