would you cheat on your significant other if it was a once in a lifetime opportunity?

for example, say you had the opportunity to hook up with a celebrity or someone completely irresistible who you knew you'd never see again.. would you do it?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• NO, because if I cheated on any girl I was with, this would mean I didn't respect her, which would ask the question of "why am I with her" and if I cared for her, there's no way any girl would come in between that to maximise the relationships potential, so no I would never cheat, regardless of who she was, because to me, I would already be with the best looking and natured woman in my eyes, x

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, never. I love him too much to do that to him. If I met someone that amazing, I may spend the day hanging out with them enjoying their company, it wouldn't be anything romantic or sexual though. Then I would have gotten to experience meeting someone new, and I'm going home to my fiance' with a clean conscience, because I was faithful.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE