would you cheat on your significant other if it was a once in a lifetime opportunity?

for example, say you had the opportunity to hook up with a celebrity or someone completely irresistible who you knew you'd never see again.. would you do it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• NO, because if I cheated on any girl I was with, this would mean I didn't respect her, which would ask the question of "why am I with her" and if I cared for her, there's no way any girl would come in between that to maximise the relationships potential, so no I would never cheat, regardless of who she was, because to me, I would already be with the best looking and natured woman in my eyes, x

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, never. I love him too much to do that to him. If I met someone that amazing, I may spend the day hanging out with them enjoying their company, it wouldn't be anything romantic or sexual though. Then I would have gotten to experience meeting someone new, and I'm going home to my fiance' with a clean conscience, because I was faithful.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I have not cheated on my partner.

There have been times when I think I should because of how our relationship was going - not to be vindictive, but because I wondered why I was creating so much stress inside our relationship about our lack of a sex life instead of just having sex with someone who -wanted- me instead.

In any case, I've always told myself if I did open up our marriage, it would be a conscious decision to do so, not based on an opportunity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, im truthful and faithful to the person i luv. Looks will just ruin your relationship and im happy with whom i luv cuz i alrdy have all the luv, tendency, and caring that i need so why need another one? If its for looks, than forget it! Im more of a personality wise person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It means you never fully loved your significant other in the first place. You might as well get them out of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never. Cheating is the most disgusting thing a person can do.
    if you want to screw someone else, break up or get a divorce first.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had a significant other, I would never cheat on them even if it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I just wouldn't feel right cheating and could never forgive my self.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• I would never have sex or even kiss another guy while I'm in a relationship. However if I met any of my favorite celebrity men, I'd definitely want to hug or cuddle. I feel like my boyfriend/husband would understand lol. And if he ever meets Emma Watson, he'd be allowed to do the same. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If i was married then no, never. If we were dating, then maybe... But if i was in love, i don't think the thought would even cross my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Sex is not worth hurting my boyfriend or losing my relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that'd be silly in my opinion. There's no celebrity in the world that would make cheating on my s.o. okay. I wouldn't want to anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes