There's something I've been wondering about the whole cheating thing..?

I always wondered something why is it that whenever a cheater gets caught or found out, it's usually the cheater's lover that ends up getting cussed out, threatened, or assaulted. I mean the lover isn't the one that was in the committed relationship, it was the spouse or the boyfriend/girlfriend that did the betrayal.
I just wanted to know if other people thought about that as well:-)

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally agree and have always asked this question myself.
    Half the time, the person your spouse is cheating with, doesn't even know that your spouse is taken.. So it's in NO way their fault.
    If the person your spouse was cheating with KNEW your spouse was in a relationship.. I still think it's a complete waste of time to get mad or angry at them b.c. that person is no more than a piece of sht and at that point, you should just dump your spouse b.c. two pieces of sht deserve each other.

• Thanks for MH.