My boyfriend doesn't know if he loves me anymore...I don't know what to do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for two and a half years. I'm now a senior in high school and he is a junior. He has broken up with me twice before...once after a month because we said I love you too soon and once after about nine months. We got back together almost immediately both times.

Other than that we would fight only occasionally about silly things. Most of the time was great he is such a great guy. I love him and he is one of my best friends. He was my first boyfriend and first kiss and everything.

A few weeks ago I got my wisdom teeth out and was upset he didn't do anything special for me. I know it's dumb, but I didn't feel very loved. His brother who doesn't live with them came to visit, so I was thinking that he was spending a lot of time with his brother. I still believe he was. I told him I was upset, and we just got into a little argument for a few days.

Saturday he came over and we finally got some alone time for the first time in forever. Our parents found out we had sex once a couple months ago and stopped giving us alone time. So we talked about what was bothering us and had a fantastic time together...or so I thought.

Yesterday he told me he doesn't know if he loves me anymore. He said he wasn't really feeling anything anymore. It destroyed me hearing that and I can't stop crying. I thought things were great.

He told me he needs to think so I told him well take a break. I miss him so much and it's only been a day.

I asked him to prom and he said yes before this all happened. I don't have another date, would it be weird to still go with him?

So I'm just asking for advice on this whole thing. I'm still hoping he comes around, but do i take him back if he does? I'm going to college next year so it could make things easier but we planned to stay together though that.
  • Move on
  • See how it plays out
  • Get him back
    Vote C

02