My boyfriend and I broke up about three weeks ago and his friend just called me looking for my ex boyfriend? Do you see this being odd and why?

My boyfriend and I were together for a year and we broke up about three weeks ago and his friend called me looking for him do you see this being odd and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• He may have gone off the deep end and no one has heard from him in a few days. My cousin and his ex broke up and he was all good at first but about a month into the breakup he lost his mind and went MIA. We found him at a bar in a different state.

• I did turn his cell phone off after he broke up with me so that could possibly be the reason he hasn't been able to get in touch with my ex boyfriend, but I thought this friend would have known by now that we were together. him and his wife were the ones who set us up.

• Spoke to the wife today of our friends and she said she hasn't seen or spoken to my ex boyfriend and ever since we broke up just about 3.5 weeks ago. So she had no clue at all that we broke up. I thought it was kind of strange seeing that they set us up together. its up to him to get back in touch with them.

• Yeah he went off the deep end.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you want it to be :)

• he still is MIA which is unlike him. two of his buddies haven't heard from him since we broke up almost a month now.

What Girls Said 0