I feel destroyed inside..what do i do?

so my girlfriend of over a year cheated on me, she cheated at very beginning and relationship and hasn't since but 2days ago she started dating someone else and.i found out.over a fb message saying that the gf of the guy she was cheating.on me witj was getting cheated.on with her and so now we are all messed up and i feel crushrd and distrought i honestly am having suicidal.thoughts.. what should i do? and sorry for errors i was typing through tears and on a new mobile phone.. :/

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You were planning on a ring next month?

Awesome!

Why would I say it?

Because she just spared you from marrying a lying, cheating woman. Yes, you gave her a significant part of your heart. Yes, she returned some of her heart to you- but not all of it. She withheld enough of her heart to "see" something "Better" in this guy.

Can you imagine... being married to her, years go by... Then you find out she has been cheating.

Oh, but that's not all.

She has HIV from her lover.

You have slept with her.

Now you have HIV- not because you were unfaithful- but because she was.

Guess what.

She just saved you from that. Time to rejoice my friend. Time to rejoice.

0|1
    0|0
    • this one actually kinda helped me a bit.. thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Push the delete button on her as soon as possible. Get her out of your life destroy anything you have of hers and pretend she never existed. Tell yourself every morning that you love yourself. Wake up go through your day, maybe change up your routine a little as to not bring back memories and learn your lesson and never forgive a cheater

0|2
    0|0
    • also never marry someone after only a year. You don't know them in that amount of time. If someone loves you they will wait the rest of their life without marrying. Just because it is a social construct that looks appealing a ring means nothing without the love to back the promise.

• Don't feel suicidal over someone you were dating.

They aren't worth that much.

If they were, you'd have put a ring on it.

0|0
    0|1
    • the thing is.. we were planning on a ring next month...

• Clearly, she wasn't.

• Look..

I'm not saying don't be upset.. don't be anger.. don't cry or feel negative emotions..

Feel them.. Feel them all.. you have to feel them.. and feel them fully, to get through them and move on...

and when they feel like they are going to overwhelm you.. when it feels like your head is swirling.. express them somehow.. get them out...

vent to a friend.. write.. draw.. paint.. just get it all out.. it doesn't have to make sense.. it doesn't have to be good.. just.. feel it. and pour it back out.. don't let it consume you totally...

Yeah, my first comment might seem cold.. but ultimately.. at our age, no one we're dating, is worth our life.

• Allow yourself to go through the grieving process...let yourself hurt...its okay to. Its one of the most heart breaking and nauseating feelings but you will heal if you give yourself time.
    I actually have old questions I submitted to sites when I was going through a break up 6 years ago...I was on my knees in the middle of the night outside sobbing into the grass.
    But seriously now, I look back at it and could honestly care less...like damn Im actually glad that happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know how you feel... Don't let it hurt you so deeply that you're giving those people free rent to live in your head. She doesn't appreciate you for who you are, obviously. You need somebody who will. Until then, learn to be happy alone. That is the lost attractive trait a human being can have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't hurt yourself. I'm so sorry this happened to you. My heart goes out to you. Stay strong, you will get past this and be so much stronger because of it. Just hang in there

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont think that way. You need a friend call one of your buddies up or inbox somebody here we can help you. Just dont have suicidal thoughts. One day you will forget about her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Look dude, I know this is going to sound like bs but I'm a big believer in the saying, "Everything happens for a reason". God has bigger plans for you and she was getting in the way of his plans. Sure you and her had it going for two years, but like they say "There are more fishes in the sea" and by more I mean 7BILLION more. If you really are curious as to why she did it ask her. Because my friend there are two sides to every story. And I think Im going to share with you conclusions of life that I myself have come up with. One life is simplified down to happiness. Every single decision we make or dont make is to be happy or what people think will make them happy. And conclusion number 2) life is about perspectives and whether you look at the positive side of things or the negative side of things. Taking into account that yes you got your feelings hurt pretty bad, you can view life in one of two ways. 1) You can become attached to things and fall in love, and take into account that the loss will be painful. or 2) live a lonley life dont get attached to anything and know that you will never get hurt. But it all depends on which feeling you think is more powerful. Do you think Love is more powerful than the loss of a loved one (death, betral etc.) or do you think that the pain of the loss of a loved on is more powerful than love itself. You just gotta take into account that when your putting your heart out there like that you will feel the greatest feeling there is to feel Happiness, and you are also risking your heart from breaking. Sorry I took so long, buddy dont give up on me, your not alone people do care for you, please comment back because I truly feel you this has happened to me twice in my lifetime. Any questions please ask. Everything going to be alright. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • See if in your broken states, you can date his girlfriend! Or at least become friends with her, you are obviously going through the same thing... Don't be too hurt by it. It happens a lot, and it is not the end of the world. Why would you want a girl who can't keep her commitments anyway? She is obviously not right for you. Don't let that hurt you, be thankful you've escaped her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel so sorry for you. I've been through this. For me it felt like half my flesh was ripped away and I was left standing there naked in pain and bleeding before all the world. Know that most people can't fully understand what you have to endure.
    Be intentionally good to yourself. Get rest, get nutrition and take time to be around people especially those who love you. Alcohol and drugs will tempt you but they are NOT YOUR FRIENDS so don't give into them. Hang in there and believe this: You will feel whole again!

1|1
    0|0
  • I think sometimes those who go outside of their relationship are so stupid or thoughtless that they don't consider the consequences!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes