I feel destroyed inside..what do i do?

so my girlfriend of over a year cheated on me, she cheated at very beginning and relationship and hasn't since but 2days ago she started dating someone else and.i found out.over a fb message saying that the gf of the guy she was cheating.on me witj was getting cheated.on with her and so now we are all messed up and i feel crushrd and distrought i honestly am having suicidal.thoughts.. what should i do? and sorry for errors i was typing through tears and on a new mobile phone.. :/

65

Most Helpful Guy

• You were planning on a ring next month?

Awesome!

Why would I say it?

Because she just spared you from marrying a lying, cheating woman. Yes, you gave her a significant part of your heart. Yes, she returned some of her heart to you- but not all of it. She withheld enough of her heart to "see" something "Better" in this guy.

Can you imagine... being married to her, years go by... Then you find out she has been cheating.

Oh, but that's not all.

She has HIV from her lover.

You have slept with her.

Now you have HIV- not because you were unfaithful- but because she was.

Guess what.

She just saved you from that. Time to rejoice my friend. Time to rejoice.

• this one actually kinda helped me a bit.. thanks