How can I get my girlfriend to let me cheat on her?

I want to cheat on her but she can't cheat on me since she had sex before me and had sex with over 30 guys. I need to cheat on her. How can I say to her hey I need to cheat on you. But you can't cheat on me. She won't have sex with me in public and won't do threeways so I have to cheat on her

1419

Most Helpful Girl

• You know it is impossible to agree anyone to let you cheat. What you are looking for is an open relationship which really isn't cheating. Cheating simply implies that you want to get away with sleeping around don't want your lover to know or ever find out.