Why is ex nice to me in person but nasty on the phone?

he's nice to me, but if i text or email him its fk off..calls me crazy, always asks how he looks..never says anything nice about me. Asked him what i was to him he said you were just a shag sorry x.Tell my friends he doesn't like me, they say if he didn't he wouldn't reply to you, what am i to him an ego boost, someone to tell him he looks good.I dont bad mouth him to anyone.
I stayed away when he told me too..he comes back wondering if I've changed. He said dont want to be held resposnsibleb if you do something stupid to yourself, well why does he come back?
Low self esteem

29

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy is a troubled soul, he uses you for an ego boost when he bad mouths you to make himself feel macho, but when he realises that your probably the only person who treats him with respect he in person is nice, also because he does not have the balls to do it in person (bad mouth you) So you need to knock this guy on the head, because who needs friends like this when we all have enemies like this, and eventually, he will become really nasty towards you, because he will feel as if he can, so move on from this immature loser, he has no right to be treating a woman like this when he only has standards for silly desperate girls, x

• I'm probably the silly desperate girl...I left him alone he came back, why not target someone else plenty desperate girls on the internet why go back to someone he claims to hate

• So if i disappear he maybe realise that i was best thibg for him because others obv get bored of him

• You just need to show him that your comfortable with moving on, and this will make him feel as if he might of made a mistake, x

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, this guy sounds toxic. He's no good for you. He'll keep pulling your self esteem down lower and lower, because he knows that he has no hope of keeping you around otherwise. Thing is he only wants to keep you around on his terms, as a cheap sex toy. If you're not careful he'll suck the very life out of you to suit his own purposes.

Change your number, block his email address, if you see him around just walk in the opposite direction. If at any point you doubt your decision, just think back to the reasons why you made it. Remind yourself that you gave him a second chance and he still couldn't get his act together.

This jerk is bad news and you deserve so much better. It's time to move forward with your life and things that are good for you.