Should I respond to my ex or leave it alone?

Long story short, I dated a guy for about 2 1/2 months, and things were great for most of that time. Then we just started fighting about everything, mostly because he tried to take advantage of me and would get pissed when he didn't get his way. Well one night we were at a bowling alley and he wanted to go home and go to bed but I wanted to stay because a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in a long time showed up. The next day after some more bickering he ended things because I chose to stay at the bowling alley the night before. It's been about a month since then and haven't talked to him at all. He texted me out of the blue a couple days ago saying "I miss our sex". I feel like telling him he's an ass...but maybe it's just better to ignore it? Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• "Then we just started fighting about everything, mostly because he tried to take advantage of me and would get pissed when he didn't get his way"

NO you shouldn't. He wants you for sex, not you as a person. Ignore the message he sent you.