My ex gf is acting weird. Why?

My ex gf and I broke up one month ago. We were together for 7 months and one month long distance. I don't know who was the one who broke up, but I was the one who left her place angry, we didn't discuss about it.

The last two weeks we have been texting, and talking about calling each other. In the texts she is always telling me her schedule in order to call her because she has different schedules every day. She answer in a nice way, and although we are not talking romantically there's some nice vibe between us. But everytime I call her she doesn't answer and gives excuses that I know that are lies (I'm sure, I have checked them). But when she calls me is at times she knows I'm going to be busy. Everytime we speak she reschedule for the next day, so I don't think she doesn't want us to talk. What is going on here?

20