Boyfriend cheated. should I stay?

We have been together 4 years. We are 22/23 and we have been having an ongoing issue. He always had a problem with going out without me and talking to girls (no cheating that I know of) and every time I caught him he begged me to stay, crying and was good for a bit but he keeps making the same mistake

He's been really weird the last couple months. I kept begging him to tell me what's going on because I thought he cheated on me with his new friend who's a girl... But last night he broke down and told me he's been going out without me to clubs and stuff. Talking and dancing with girls. Mind you his toomate already gave me a heads up about him cheating and I sort of tried to accept it before he admitted it. All this time he lied lied and lied making me seem like the nagging one and accused me of cheating. He told me he was drunk dancing with a girl and she kissed him and it lasted for a second or two. Then they kept dancing and he said he felt bad and didn't kiss her a second time when she tried. She then stormed off and went to dance with another guy... I asked him why he kissed her back and he said he was sort dk hesitant but didn't pull away or push her off since he was curious because he said girls never try to do that with him.

I'm starting to think maybe it was more than that. Because I understand people get ambushed sometimes and there's nothing you can do about it. But he is strait up telling me he cheated.

1311

Most Helpful Guy

• if it were a shorter relationship then i would say leave.

But since it was for 4 years i would give him a second chance. Make it very clear that if ANYTHING happens again or he makes a mistake again then you WILL leave him. He was crying and seemed to felt bad about what he did and stuff.

But one thing is that everyone has friends of the opposite gender...i have many many lady friends and my girl has lots lots of guy friends. That fine i get that but keep an eye on him. If he is talking to another girl don't flip out. Flirting with her? different story you know?

Hope this helps. Keep me updated and i'm here to help if you need it! Good luck!

Chazz

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly girl, you would be a fool to stay with him.
    He took a massive sh*t all over your lengthy relationship and the bond you put so much effort into solidifying. Not only that, but he didn't just slip up; it was an ongoing unfaithful process for him. It wasn't just one occasion, he was emotionally cheating on you for a while before he got to physically cheating. Walk away with your pride and don't settle for someone who doesn't respect you enough to consider your feelings. There are much better men out there.