What does ugh even mean? Should I just give up?

I've been talking to a guy on and off for 3 years. We dated for 1 and have been broken up for 2. Recently we hung out and had a great time. He said he wanted to see me again and only cared about me. Anyway long story short its been 3 months and I still haven't seen him again. He lives 2 hours away. Up until 3 weeks ago everything was fine and we were talking daily. Then the texts became short/one word. He told me he went on a date with another girl. I told him if he didn't want to be with me fine and he said he wasn't going to see her again. Yesterday he texted me and said "I wanna see you again. U deff need to talk to me" I said "I wanna see you too. Let me know when you want to plan something" he replied "I feel like I pushed u away" I told him he kinda did but not to worry about it and that I wasn't mad and its understandable since we live in other cities. he replied a half an hour later " I'm at work sorry did read what u said" Today I told him I was free all weekend if he wanted to make plans. All he said was "ugh." I can't tell if he still wants to talk to me or if I'm just annoying him. I tried to ask him before but he never gives me an answer. What does ugh even mean? Should I just give up or what?

What Guys Said 2

• He's either busy or just doesn't want to meet up with you due to previous experiences and emotional hassle, although you should be asking HIM that, not us.

• ugh just means, you're disgusted

What Girls Said 0