Can someone please tell me if I have any chance or some advice please?

My boyfriend broke up with me about a month ago. I know it was my fault because I honestly turned to a crazy jealous girlfriend we dated for a year and 5 months. The last 6 months of our relationship we fuaght a lot but always had good times as well. I asked him if we could stay friends. He agreed sometimes he's confused and other times he "knows" we'll never get back togethere. We have hung out and one time he kissed me. I know he still has feelings for me. But he doesn't wanna give it a shot. Recently (last week) he said there was no chance so I went to his house read him a letter I wrote and made him circle options I had and he didn't circle the no he circled the one that said he didn't know his choice yet Basically I made it clear I was giving up on waiting and wanted to know if it was time for me to stop trying. That was last week I told me I didn't wanna wait along time not over a month I haven't spoken or texted him since last week (when I gave him the letter ) Does any
one have advice or tips please. please no rude comments. Ps we dated for a year and 5 months

10