Why does my ex girlfriend keep contacting me? GIRLS HELP.

My ex keeps texting me pictures and tells me that we will never get back together and that in order for us to get back together she would need to lose her memory why is she doing that? By the way she broke up with me and i haven't contacted her or replied at any of her texts but i do want her back.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she making you want her to want you to take her back but she just doesn't want to say anything or doing anything to push you into to since she's the one who broke up with you. She's sending these pictures so you won't forget her & to remind you each time you wake up or do something that she used to be right there with you. She's playing a game and a good game she is playing. If you want her back then go for it, there's is not harm of not wanting her back. Give it a go And talk to her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Girls usually have a harder time getting over a relationship then guys. we hold onto someone because we don't want to be alone and we feel that we lost someone that was a big part of our life. Although guys are usually less independent then girls we don't like being single when their friends are dating they begin to feel left out. Be up front and tell her that you don't want her to contact you. this is the best way to put an end to it. if it continues just don't respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • She just wants you back but wants you to chase her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes