Ever seen an ex in a new relationship?

No matter how long ago you two may have broken up and thought. I really messed up and will do anything to have them back? If so did you get them and how, what did you do? How much time had passed?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I was happy for her honestly. I don't know why but I really don't miss her.

1|0
    0|0
    • Can't wait to get to that point lol

• Show All
    • Take a lot of time?

• No, but it takes a very simple decision that can be difficult to make.

You just have to decide wholeheartedly to let it go. It's hard because in a sense it's like keeping a firefly in your hands, it's pretty, and when you let it go it's light and the bug itself will never be seen again. Still, it's best for you and for the firefly to part ways.

• I've seen exes in new relationships. Never once did I want to get back together with them, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I have over the years had this happen , a lot of the time by that point it didn't matter much and I had lost interest in the girl or accepted the fact she was gone. as for most recent ex I'm not yet ready for this and haven't seen her with a new guy yet or sure what she is up to these days

0|0
    0|0
    • Think about her often?

• Show All
    • it depends on the situation I was upset for a long while but things ended really badly and she did stuff just to make me feel bad. guys often just move on when they realise they have no chance with girl anymore not necessary they didn't care but known there not going to get what they want from her

• What if she decided she wanted you the same way you wanted her what would it take for her to prove it?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I have and it wasn't a big deal to me, because I was finished with him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes