Should my ex say happy birthday to me?

We broke up three months ago and I decided to leave her. However it is my birthday today and she hasn't texted me at all. I'm feeling pretty upset... My mom just told me she was planning a surprise birthday for me and to go to the lake for lunch today. It just makes me mad that she didn't consider saying it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she was probably thinking about it all day whether she should or not but thats the thing if you left her she probably though you didn't want to hear from her especially if y'all have no contact at all how long were y'all together?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Why should she? The relationship is over, you left. Are you still friends?
    I know I don't wish my ex's a happy birthday.
    How much communication have you had since the break?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nada. I stopped communicating to her. She stopped as well. But it wouldve been nice

• Maybe it would have been nice. But you're done. Get over it.
      Letting it make you mad is ridiculous. If it is making you mad like you say, it sounds like you have unresolved issues that you (not the two of you) have to figure out how to deal with.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• She no longer has ANY TYPE of obligation to you being that you decided to break up with her...nada... Zero. A past boyfriend broke up with me a few weeks before my birthday. He did not wish me any type of birthday wishes. His birthday was shortly after mine and I didn't wish him birthday wishes either. Its a breakup. You dont just go from a relationship to being best buddies. Thats the reality of the situation.

2|0
    0|0
  • No...sry...she is probably thinking of you... but you left her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would she wish you?
    Are you a lunatic?
    She hates you for dumping her..why should she wish you...get a life and stop puling :-\

0|0
    0|0
  • this is what she is thinking since she woke up till she goes to bed: what if he doesn't want me to call him? what if he wants me to call him?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You broke up with her and you haven't communicated since then. Why, oh why, would you think she would want to remember your birthday or wish you a happy birthday or even waste a moment thinking of you. It has been over, totally over, for three months! Forget her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes