Should my ex say happy birthday to me?

We broke up three months ago and I decided to leave her. However it is my birthday today and she hasn't texted me at all. I'm feeling pretty upset... My mom just told me she was planning a surprise birthday for me and to go to the lake for lunch today. It just makes me mad that she didn't consider saying it.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• she was probably thinking about it all day whether she should or not but thats the thing if you left her she probably though you didn't want to hear from her especially if y'all have no contact at all how long were y'all together?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Why should she? The relationship is over, you left. Are you still friends?
    I know I don't wish my ex's a happy birthday.
    How much communication have you had since the break?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nada. I stopped communicating to her. She stopped as well. But it wouldve been nice

• Maybe it would have been nice. But you're done. Get over it.
      Letting it make you mad is ridiculous. If it is making you mad like you say, it sounds like you have unresolved issues that you (not the two of you) have to figure out how to deal with.