My now ex boyfriend does some maintance work for me at my business should I keep him on as staff or do I get rid of him?

My now ex boyfriend does some maintance work for me at my business should I keep him on as staff or do I get rid of him? He does things like pluming, painting, electrical work, and what ever else that needs to be done to keep up with the maintance of the gyms. so far I have not had to see him, but I am sure at some point I will. He broke up with me just less then a month ago. I know that he has been in their because he just repainted all four bathrooms for me last week.
  • yes fire him he dummped you
  • no dont fire him
  • see how you feel 3 months from now
    Vote C

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I agree that you shouldn't mix your professional life with your personal life.

But according to me , why do you think people who want to move on prefer no contact after breaking up?

And don't hesitate to do it after knowing what he has done to you/behaved towards you before.
    But only if you have some valid reasons to fire him because I know US government laws are pretty strict.
    Hope this helps.
    Good Luck :)

• Thanks for MH :)