My boyfriend lied about another girl, should i give him another chance?

my new boy friend lied to me about the nature of his relationship with a particular girl. i have great intuition and something made me think he had something with a girl, so i asked & he denied it up & down...as weeks passed i once glimsped a text from her in his phone...it upset me a bit but all i saw was "goodnight" so i really didn't have any grounds he said that they were just platonic...then he once while he was scrolling through the pictures in my phone i saw he had once of her saved from while we were dating this enraged me...he tried to argue it away but excuse me if im wrong but i did see something wrogn with him going on instagram & screenshotting pictures of girls to keep in his phone while he was a girlfriend..never the less the same girl he denied having anything but a platonic relationship with...that picture sparked us going through the other album on his phone where i found pictures of them together...this is when i started feeling hurt because i pulled up the picture & asked him wh that was & he lied and told me a different name...but i was sure that the girl looked a lot like the same girl so i kept asking until i could see it in his face he was lying...this lie lead to us going through his texts to her & finding them all deleted...then finding fb messages of them talking clearly in a manner that wasn't platonic also finding him calling her babe & messages her the exact same time he was messaging me on fb & calling me babe..a few days after we became "official"...all of this stuff hurt me but more than anything the fact that he lied to my face.

I really like this guy & know we had something good but now i cannot trust him he was been calling my phone for two days begging me to be with him & to talk & trying to downplay the entire thing saying he just didn't want his past to get in the way but i dont know what to do...if i let this go too easily it will happen again..i want him but i hate liars...advice?

**the pictures of them together were from before i knew him

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow first off I'm a so sorry that this happened to you & 2ndly you so did not deserve this. If you feel like you guys had something strong then I'm sure that maybe you could work something out but then again he betrayed your trust & lied to your face several times. Without no trust there is no love. If he really wanted to be with you he had his chance when you guys were together but didn't show it because he was also dating someone else at the same time. And now he is trying to come back to you When he had several times to show how much he loved you before. I think you should think this through for awhile , you don't want your heart to be broken again by the same guy. If you do want to get back with him male sure you can fully trust him before getting back into it. I know your worried of what to choose but choose the decision that makes you feel happy and will make your life better, even if it is without him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE