Should you completely open up to someone before or after your married?

If your in a long term relationship do you completely open up to someone or do you save some of it till your married? We all have pasts and i dont want to tell a girl something that may scare her off; or worse something that she could potentially use against me to bash me if our long term relationship didn't work out. But at the same time if it got serious and we got married i wouldn't want to tell her later and have her feel like i lied to her or hid things from her. What would you do?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't start out with guilt before you even get married, no no no. Swallow your fears and just let it out. Maybe it's not as big of a deal as you think, and she will be chill with you. If it's not at least you won't have to pay for lawyers and your kid, and the whole messy divorce situation in the future. If it's meant to be you two will work through it.

Most Helpful Guy

• My brothers fiance told him that she "once" had Herpes, about two weeks before they got married.