Should i tell her i'd feel better if she'd move out?

I had a bad experience with a girl. Hurt me really bad. Entered in No Contact to try and get over. She moved across the street (rented i think). So bye-bye No Contact. And it hurts like hell.

I was thinking i should ask her to move out. Would that be ok? I need space. (i lived my whole life here so, NO i'm not going to move out)

40

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not going to move out then you should just deal with it since you have no right to ask her to move out. It's not like she's walking through the same door everyday. :)

• i have no idea what "same door" meant :). Thing is i look out the window and she's there. I can't handle it.
      I'd politely tell her i don't feel comfortable and would appreciate it if she decided to change her residence :)

• I mean it's not like she's flatting with you. I don't think there is a polite way to tell her to move out because you're the one who can't handle it and yet you don't want to move out. If she's having problems with it as well then I understand her moving out since you were on the street first but she's not so you'll be the arse making her deal with your problems. :)