Why would your ex boyfriend delete you from Facebook even though all his other ex girl friends are still his friends?

I was in a very serious relationship with this guy. He said he loved me and it really showed. He used to care a lot about me, come to meet me every night at my hostel just to talk to me and see me and it was very romantic and I thought what we had was true love! He was everything I had ever wished for and he said I too was the same.. He was very loving, patient and caring and It was hard to believe that anything would go wrong im our relationship. Then, one day his parents got to know about us. They didn't want him to be with me as we were from different religious communities and background. Him being from the high upper class elite and me from the middle class. He said he fought with his parents initially but then his dad cried in front of him and he couldnt take it because he had never seen his dad like that. Also, his dad's a heart patient and he was worried. about his health. He loves his dad a lot and promised him that he wouldn't see me again. He then broke up with me over a text saying he couldnt call me and he was breaking off. I was devastated because I really loved him a lot. Then, he deleted me from his Facebook account. He has all his other girlfriends still on his list but he deleted me. I am just so heartbroken. I can't believe it that he would hate me so much. I love him a lot. Its been 8 months since he broke up and I still havnt been able to get over him and start afresh. I still cry over him and what hurts more is that It feels like as if he doesn't care. He was the the one who made me fall in love with him and asked me out, even though initially I was reluctant to be with him, I was floored by his good nature and mannerisms. Guys, I trust him more than I trust myself but, is he giving me a genuine reason. Would you do the same, had you been at his place? Would you too delet your ex?

10