Broke up 2 weeks ago: getting mixed signals from ex gf?

So my ex gf is giving me mixed signals, I was not contacting her for a few weeks so i could get myself together and go without my phone for a while. and then suddenly she gave up. i was in the no contact period for about 3 weeks. she was desperate to talk to me back then, calling my house phone and cell quite a lot then suddenly she gave up. i decided to give her a call the other day and she answers the phone, she says "who is this?" i say my name and then she hangs up. is she doing the same thing to me that i did to her? or are we really finished?

Most Helpful Guy

• I recommend you accept that the odds are exceedingly against you at this point. You will only hurt one another with these switching games.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!