My mum thinks I'm a cheater. I'm not and I'm hurt that she thinks that. What should I say to her?

So I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 months now. Obviously before we got together we were talking regularly etc. but about a month before we did get together I went to a party and drunkenly kissed someone else. He knows about it and we joke about it but my mum thinks that it happened while we were together and that I cheated on him. This really hurts me as I myself was cheated on in a previous relationship and understand how disgusting it is. What should I say to my mother? I am really hurt that she would think that of me as I am not the sort of person to even consider cheating.

04

Most Helpful Guy