How do I move on from a complicated and intense?

Me and my ex were seeing each other but recently stopped because he said he 'needed to find himself'.
This hurt me because we were at a good place and i have reacted badly and held it against him i guess.
Although i would love for him to miss me and us to get back together, i am beginning to accept that any chance of that i have probably ruined.
Last time we spoke he got angry at me for making him feel worse because i held it all against him.
We have been through so much together and we go to the same uni so i will run into him a lot, how do i make it hurt less, or even be friends with him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Why would you want to be friends with him? Do you think that will help anything?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because we get along and can talk about anything and he has been an important part of me and I don't want to just get rid of that entirely.

What Girls Said 1

• I know the feeling sweetheart. The only way is fake it till ya make it! Sadly it's the only way. Don't over think him liking your relationships statuses. Your semester should be over soon so you can avoid him and don't hang out with him even with your friends for a while.

You have to make yourself happy! Hangout with friends get stupid drunk and cry it out. Have your break down find someone new and no matter what signs you get don't over think it you have to let go.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes