Ok now i messed up, dont think i can get back with her but can't get over her. How the hel* can i get over her?

So my and my ex have on and off relationships..i always break up with her whenever she pisses me off..so i insulted her today..anyway i think were done this time. But im the type of guy thats not easy to let their partner go..any tips to get over her? Yeah i know im a douche bag

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you both sound toxic for each other move on and focus on bettering yourself

0|1
    0|0
    • Well she insulted me first..i dont insult her for no reason..maybe my insults are worse but she always starts it.. yeah im not even thinking about getting back with her this time

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Don't stay in contact with her, and try your best to avoid places you know she'd frequently go to and more than likely be around. Do something new, something you've never done before, but try to be around people so as you don't keep thinking about her, good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay... You say that you are not that type of guy who let's his partner go easily, then tell me pleas why you break up with her every time she pisses you off? You can forget her by substituting her with something else a hobby or yeah or anger management class.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, I suppose acceptance first and face the reality…then just try to throw yourself into work or classes or friends or a hobby…whatever helps you take your mind off her.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes