Should you forgive cheating in marriage?

I believe no. There are too many people out there to forgive cheating. Even if it's physical. I find physical cheating disgusting, and would never tolerate it. Some people say that prostitutes are just a service? i will never agree with that.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• But excuse me miss.You babbling around about cheating but your the girl with odd sexual behavior right?you like to be treated as prost...te?

Once i read a topic i see to it i can remember 60% of the content and the name of the asker.

Please Enlighten me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My sexual behavior got nothing to do with cheating...

• Show All
    • No that actually meant to be a compliment.

• oh okey ill accept that.thanks.dont worry i love listening/reading than talking.Ill offer u a friendship.U can mail me privately if u need venting or emphaty.Im here okay?need to sleep i have busy day tommorow.have a gud day then.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Why the cheated and whether they'll do it again are really the big things to consider. If you REALLY don't think they'll do it again and they cheated on you for an understandable reason you should give them another chance, being cautious from that point forward. These understandable reasons are pretty rare though.

However if they cheat twice you should never give them another chance ever again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. I would be out in a second. I wouldn't want to stick my dick in her ever again either knowing some other guy had my wife when she promised to be true to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the circumstances.

If a woman withholds sex from a man (for ANY reason. If there are medical reasons, there are other ways she can relieve his passion.) for a significant amount of time, and he cheats... I believe she should take him back, if he is willing to come back to her at all.

If a man is withholding his heart from a woman, and she is desperate for his love, and she finds it with another man, he should repent, and so should she. Heart, and love is as important for women as sex is for men.

Usually cheating is a sign that there was a lack of devotion between people from the beginning. There should be a 100% given, and received from both people for it to work.

People who truly love each other do not cheat on one another.

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on how badly they cheated. A kiss could be forgiven, but having sex with someone else while in marriage is the ultimate insult.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agree about the kiss, but what about if she would get showered and got her genitals touched?

• What is she doing "Getting her genitals touched" in the first place? That would still be under the category of" ultimate insult".

• Agree, hands on my partners genitals is a big no1

• Well, depends. I was complete dickwad one time. I pretended to wife I was lawyer guy from Texas moving to Canada. Oh wow did she ever fall for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't. No reason to stay with someone who can't be faithful when there's someone out there who would treat you like you deserve to be treated.

0|0
    0|0
  • No never. cheating is unforgivable

0|0
    0|0
  • No, cheating is never forgivable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you should not

0|0
    0|0
  • Never will I ever.