Should you forgive cheating in marriage?

I believe no. There are too many people out there to forgive cheating. Even if it's physical. I find physical cheating disgusting, and would never tolerate it. Some people say that prostitutes are just a service? i will never agree with that.

510

Most Helpful Guy

• But excuse me miss.You babbling around about cheating but your the girl with odd sexual behavior right?you like to be treated as prost...te?

Once i read a topic i see to it i can remember 60% of the content and the name of the asker.

Please Enlighten me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My sexual behavior got nothing to do with cheating...

• No that actually meant to be a compliment.

• oh okey ill accept that.thanks.dont worry i love listening/reading than talking.Ill offer u a friendship.U can mail me privately if u need venting or emphaty.Im here okay?need to sleep i have busy day tommorow.have a gud day then.