What are your views on cheating and what do you consider cheating in a relationship?

It's just as the title reads. What is cheating to you and what are your views on it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating is doing anything one person in the relationship considers to be a breach of your relationship. Mostly it's implied which can be dangerous and is why people should really communicate about what they feel is cheating.

Personally what I consider to be cheating really depends on the people involved and the situation. If she kissed someone that'd be cheating, but not if the person she's kissing is her mother or something. If she had sex with someone that'd be cheating, but not if there was a person pointing a gun to her head forcing her to.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Cheating is:

1. Kissing another person, romantically.
    2. Being sexual with another person; petting, groping, fingering, sucking, licking, etc.
    3. Flirting with another person.

Some of you may ask yourselves, "Why flirting? It's harmless!"
    I say that flirting intimates romantic/sexual interest which will naturally lead to other things. By flirting with other people you are making yourself available to other cheating behaviors and you are condoning it. Would you flirt with another person while your b/f or g/f were around? The answer is No because you know it's wrong. Period.

Cheating is not tolerated. Say bye and walk away. Can't waste my time trying to turn a ho into a housewife.

1|2
    0|0
  • Cheating is where a man, or a woman, withholds a portion of their hearts from their significant other. They did not fully devote themselves to him, or her. When someone comes along who seems to spark that hidden part of their heart, they feel like all of their dreams and fantasies have come true- but they will likely end up losing both parties in the end.

It also means that the part of the heart that is closed off to their partner, will never be satiated by that person. You will forever have a 75% relationship with that person, not 100%. If you are unable to give 100% to the person, and expect as much in return, why are you with that person? It is a recipe for disaster.

Most people do not want to take the time, the pain, and the effort to find that person with whom they can give, and receive 100%.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow, and I thought I was so strict on this matter. I agree with everyone here. Nothing to add.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always had kinda "open" relationships as I am very liberal sexually. I have always enjoyed watching my partner with others and vice-versa, and we always had rules that there were no one-on-one's with other people unless one of us knew beforehand.

0|0
    0|0
    • How did you two find each other?

• I called dibs on her at a party because I thought she was hot. So by right, she was mine from then on.

What Girls Said 2

• Kissing, and anything past kissing, is considered cheating. It includes fondling and any other sexual contact.

I consider flirting, hugging, and cuddling to be disrespectful perhaps, but not cheating. In most cases, I'd allow it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating starts in the mind in my opinion. I agree with snowangle but I think once someone is mentally not loyal anymore - there's no point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes