What makes you want to dump a girl?

I don't like being the one to end things, so I always force guys to dump me. Usually it works, but I can't seem to get this guy to dump me. I text him all the time, I call him all the time, I am pretending to be clingy, I pretend to get angry with for for not texting right away. I pretend to get jealous if he talks to other girls. I accused him of cheating on me. I even took ideas from the movie "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days." I can't seem to break him.

Yesterday I told him I am unhappy and I feel like cheating on him. Today he came to my house with Easter chocolates and Lilies. Maybe I should tell him I cheated.

What to do? And don't answer: "Just break up with him." I don't break up ever. I always feel like people look at the dumper as the bad person.

No longer accepting answers about how to dump him. I've realized after reading some answers on here, and talking to a few people (especially the one I gave Most Helpful) that this was a wrong thing to do. I am dumping him tomorrow.

58

Most Helpful Guy

• The dumper isn't the bad person. You are.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I was talking in general. Normally people will think the dumper is the bad person. How did you not catch what I meant? Lol I don't care if you think I am a bad person.

• Thank you. And you got Most Helpful just because our conversation ended up being helpful to me in the end.

• Appriciate it. You kept a leveled head I enjoyed this.