Brain wracking puzzle? Or am I over thinking it?

My ex and I were able to be friends for a while. Normally we'd go to the gym together or get something to eat if he wasn't doing well financially but that was usually our only contact. I still have feelings for him but he doesn't have any for me (that I know of and I've tried asking). But ever since he got a new gf he completely stopped talking to me. He said he wasn't allowed to, she said he didn't want to (she yelled at me for trying to talk to him). She made him delete me off of Facebook and delete my #. However he didn't delete his other ex's, didn't block me on instagram, and is still my friend on xbox live. He still has things he's borrowed from me and a few other "loose ends".

What do these things mean? Do they mean anything? Is there any way I should try to contact him? I really miss him and if anything as a friend. But I can't figure this out since his motives for things are always unclear and all over the place. What should I do if I can do anything? And what do you think he's feeling?

Please and thank you.

20