When was your last break up and how'd it happen?

How did all the anger and fuss started? Did you cheat on one another or there is there some argument and disagreement in between?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My last break up was very calm. I broke up with my ex because our relationship was already forbidden so I was tired of having to hide it from my parents. We could never hang out and I was getting tired of the lack of affection and attention. Plus I met my current boyfriend and started feeling like I liked him so I broke it off with my ex. He took it very calmly and we are still friends today.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• February this year and I broke up with him because he was extremely immature and I just couldn't handle it any more, plus he was really shy and rather inexperienced in bed. Not that I'm saying a relationship is all about sex, but you know, it helps...

0|0
    0|0
  • January 2013 and it was amicable. I wasn't ready for the commitment necessary to make the relationship succeed and we're still good friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see..
      He wasn't good looken enough? Lol

• We were better off friends. It was long distance and I wasn't ready for a relationship as serious as that one needed to be.

• my ex boyfriend and I broke up about six weeks ago. neither of us cheated, but there was no closer. he asked me to leave so I did because I didn't want to be some place I wasn't welcomed. as I was leaving he was changing our apartment door locks so once I left I couldn't get back in. I still find this odd because we always got along and we even has sex that morning and he told me that he loved me. only thing that I can think of is that he hated the fact that I work with a lot of guys and maybe he just couldn't handle it anymore. no matter how you end a relationship its not easy, but I think he figured if he did it like a ass it would be easier if he did it in a way that was some what nice. I don't know, but either way it was hurtful.

0|0
    0|0
  • A long time ago, haha - almost 3 years.
    It wasn't pretty. It was rough for a bit so when it was finally over, it wasn't a surprise. However, AFTER that, I found out the REAL reason, that he'd been cheating on me.
    I was ticked, and mentioned it in passing when trying to get some of my things back from him, specifically a couple of books I'd had forever, very important to me. We got a little ugly with each other, but he said he'd just send them to me... and when I got them, they were torn up with obscenities written all over them, haha!
    I left that one alone because I didn't know how crazy it was going to get and was a little worried what would happen if I were to confront him again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes