When was your last break up and how'd it happen?

How did all the anger and fuss started? Did you cheat on one another or there is there some argument and disagreement in between?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• My last break up was very calm. I broke up with my ex because our relationship was already forbidden so I was tired of having to hide it from my parents. We could never hang out and I was getting tired of the lack of affection and attention. Plus I met my current boyfriend and started feeling like I liked him so I broke it off with my ex. He took it very calmly and we are still friends today.