have you guys ever cheated on someone you were in a relationship with?

i know a lot of people that cheat.. but think its perfectly normal! what about you guys

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly yes. I don't know why but I always get more female attention when I am in relationships then when I am not. I don't think I would ever cheat again, at least I don't think..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It was by far the most selfish thing I have ever done. It was a horrible cycle. I liked the attention, would give into the temptation, completely hated myself after it happened, and then repeated. What makes it worse is knowing that you will never be the person you were before cheating. Its like your soul is forever tarnished.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No I have never cheated because I've never been in a relationship.

Will I ever cheat? No, I'm better than that.

0|0
    1|0
  • No I haven't. Sadly I think it goes on a lot more than people realise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, if i truly wanted to cheat then id break it off with the person but im loyal no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was much younger, hell yes... but since my mid 20's not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • You think cheating is perfectly normal?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you cheated?

I haven't

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah, once. Still in a relationship with the person I cheated on, and he knows about it. One big huge mistake that I won't be making again in the future.

1|1
    0|0
  • I cheated but he deserved it , also cheating a lot isn't normal. It is just better to be straightforward most of the time about your feelings

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Many times before. Awful, yes. But I'm a changed person now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just answered a question like this last night lol. Yes. I have before. A couple times.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to. I've done it a lot of times. But I've matured a lot and I do not partake in that anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never. I don't believe in cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been the other women

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never cheated, no.
    I know a lot of people who have though, haha! In fact, more who have than those who haven't.
    If the relationship wasn't working and I was wanting out, I'd end the relationship... not cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, for revenge. And then I left him. He had it coming and I regret nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes