have you guys ever cheated on someone you were in a relationship with?

i know a lot of people that cheat.. but think its perfectly normal! what about you guys

109

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly yes. I don't know why but I always get more female attention when I am in relationships then when I am not. I don't think I would ever cheat again, at least I don't think..

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It was by far the most selfish thing I have ever done. It was a horrible cycle. I liked the attention, would give into the temptation, completely hated myself after it happened, and then repeated. What makes it worse is knowing that you will never be the person you were before cheating. Its like your soul is forever tarnished.