Does she still want me? GIRLS HELP?

Yesterday my ex gurlfriend texted me out of nowhere she asked if i was busy and i said no im just with family why she said cause i just wanted to talk to you what does that mean does she want me back? Oh and we bearly broke up about 1 month ago it was a 2 year relationship please help

40

Most Helpful Girl

• who broke up with who, because if she broke up with you and y'all have had no contact since she was probably thinking why hasn't he contacted me and it was driving her crazy to the point where she was starting to miss you and if you want her back then play cool like dont automatically go after say "oh i miss you" and stuff be cool and kinda small talk bring up good memories like "do you remember that one time" and see where things go

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • She broke up with me and yea thats exactly what i did play it cool and try not to come to fast just small talk

• thanks for selecting me as most helpful iam kinda going through the same stuff so how is it going?