Im cheating on my boyfriend with my ex who i fell inlove with but he cheated on me 3 times?

I'm 15, I really like this guy, but i love my ex even though he cheated. I fell like it's meant to be! Helppp?
Updates:
I've noticed i'm getting A LOT of hate. STFU. I know I've messed up. You act like you haven't? This is why people kill themselves.If you have nothing nice to say, why say it & make someone else feel like shit about themselves?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your ex is going to cheat on you again. By going back to him, you are just validating his behavior and teaching him that he can get away with it. Plus, you're also cheating on your current BF. You really need to stop and do some thinking about what is important to you, and set some boundaries, or your relationships will always be unstable and chaotic and you'll never have any security.

1|1
    1|0
    • Thank you so much! This really helped me! I'm now with the new guy, & my ex is outta my head, Were doing perfect. Thanks so much <3

• Happy to help.

• It just depends to you love your boyfriend more than your ex? If I was you I would breakup with your ex but only if you really love your boyfriend. All you need to do is figure out who you love most. Your boyfriend has he loved you the way you want to be treated or has your ex been more rough or is he kind and caring? But what it comes down to is if you love them tell them that. You can't just going around feeling guilty. Because when one or BOTH find out none of them will love you anymore and who knows maybe never again. And I don't care about age love is love but all people need to know is not to manipulate it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• is your ex worth the gamble that your current guy finds out? if he is, just keep doin what your doin until you really know what you want. once you start to lose your love for the new guy, stop toyin him along. break up kindly, dont be mean and move on. guys can bounce back. if you dont trust ex, just fool with him til you have a man that will make you forget both of them!

0|0
    0|1
  • Whatever, you're 15 so most relationships you will have at this age won't mean much even though you think they do right now. Do your boyfriend a favor and dump him though.

2|0
    0|0
    • You can't tell me what to do. I'm not. I'm not cheating on him anymore, I know what i want, So shut upp. & don't tell me how or what to do.

• Show All
    • Lol, I'm done with that kid, If i haven't already said that, I admit, I was fooling around. My boyfriend never did that. Why should I? I changed my number, the only guy on my mind is him & I definitely like him. It just, My ex taught me, & def made me fall for him. I was whipped & believed every fucking thing he said, Smhh.

• It's ok typical mistake that teenage girls make :P. Consider it a lesson learned

• You are cheating on your bf and your ex cheated on you. That is messed up that you are cheating in the first place but at 15 is going to be the norm for you if you do not get in under control now. How can anyone feel sorry for you when you are cheating on your bf and go back to your ex who cheats on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If people kill themselves because they get criticized for cheating, then the world should be improving every day...

0|0
    0|0
  • You are sooooooo Empowered.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like i said before, If you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself, It doesn't hurt me one bit. Just bites you back in the ass later.

• How is it not "nice"? So being "Empowered" by having tons of sex isn't a good thing? isn't that what women can't shut up about? So make up your mind? Are you "Empowered" or just a slut?

Your young so make up your mind. Do you want to be with the rest of the "Empowered" women saying sleeping with 50+ men before you 18 is a Good thing? getting married at 30 after spending all your 20's " selfish years" ranking in 500+ men and then having to lie to your husband for the rest of your life? because that's the "in" thing. being a "man" by sleeping with 50xs the number of partners.

• What do you consider cheating at 15 years old?

0|0
    0|0
    • I clearly don't know you or your story, which is why I'm asking for more details. Your kneejerk reaction is to take offense and start swearing.

• Show All
    • Your childish attitude serves no purpose. As to your original question - if you cheated on your new boyfriend by sleeping with other boys then you should do the adult thing and tell him so he can decide whether to work it out or end things. That behavior doesn't fly at any age. Cheaters don't warrant 'nice' and just as your ex wronged you, you turned around and did the same thing to someone else.

• Okay , This question is old, & You guys keep commenting on it. Lol Stfuu , & Go onnn ! (:

• My gosh. Her mouth is just as bad in this post as is it was in the one less than an hour ago where she used her name instead of anon.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The truth is you shouldn't be on this site if you are under 16. It's in the terms of use.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okaay , We got a badass. I didn't see that, So stfu, & mind your business. Your trying to start with someone too? Lol. Y'all need lives. frfr.

• Show All
    • Well , I put my real birthday on here?

• Well if the terms have changed and they have changed the start up age I apoligise. When I used to have an account (before this one) you had to be above 16, that's all I was saying.

• you're too young to be in a relationship. The fact that you're cheating on your ex proves that, and what really proves it is that you're cheating with someone who cheated on you 3 times. How is it meant to be if he cheated on you 3 times?

0|0
    0|0
    • 15? Is not too young. There are 12 year olds dating, & fucking. Stfu. Be glad I'm a virgin & not pregant. Don't tell me how to run my life. Like I said , I was stupid when i posted this. I couldn't think. I understand now. K? thanks.

• Show All
    • lol you're so immature it's getting funny

• Lol okay babess <3

Recommended myTakes