Im cheating on my boyfriend with my ex who i fell inlove with but he cheated on me 3 times?

I'm 15, I really like this guy, but i love my ex even though he cheated. I fell like it's meant to be! Helppp?
I've noticed i'm getting A LOT of hate. STFU. I know I've messed up. You act like you haven't? This is why people kill themselves.If you have nothing nice to say, why say it & make someone else feel like shit about themselves?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Your ex is going to cheat on you again. By going back to him, you are just validating his behavior and teaching him that he can get away with it. Plus, you're also cheating on your current BF. You really need to stop and do some thinking about what is important to you, and set some boundaries, or your relationships will always be unstable and chaotic and you'll never have any security.

• Thank you so much! This really helped me! I'm now with the new guy, & my ex is outta my head, Were doing perfect. Thanks so much <3

• Happy to help.

• It just depends to you love your boyfriend more than your ex? If I was you I would breakup with your ex but only if you really love your boyfriend. All you need to do is figure out who you love most. Your boyfriend has he loved you the way you want to be treated or has your ex been more rough or is he kind and caring? But what it comes down to is if you love them tell them that. You can't just going around feeling guilty. Because when one or BOTH find out none of them will love you anymore and who knows maybe never again. And I don't care about age love is love but all people need to know is not to manipulate it.