Cheating guy screwed me over and I'm not sure how to move on?

I'd been talking to this guy on tumblr for a couple of years and then we ended up going to the same university. We hit it off and started kissing the first day we spent together, we never officially got together but after a few hang outs we were sleeping together a lot. Little did I know he actually had a girlfriend back home, at the time I was mad and we stopped talking. There connection was still there a few months later when we met at a party and we slept together once more. Since then his girlfriend found out and he doesn't talk to me anymore. I'm really confused and upset and I want to tell myself it was just friends with benefits and he used me but we helped each other with self harm and had a connection that way, we were quite good friends and I just feel abandoned. How do I get over this? I feel screwed over because I've lost my friend too.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I say take your mind off of it with movies or hobbies or hang out with friends who make you feel special. If a guy still has not only a girlfriend but stops talking to you after she finds out he is sooo NOT worth your time dear!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE