Did my ex rebound and can I get her back?

BACKGROUND:
-Ex-girlfriend & I dated for over 2 years.
-We became inseperable and fell hard in love through last years of high school (some people called us obsessed with each other).
-As i went off to college, the party life and business school took over my time but we still saw each other multiple times a week.
-I became an asshole at times and reaally dug into her skin when we'd get into a few fights. She isn't close to family so i was her 1 and only friend really, which i loved.
-She wanted a kid and was always clingy, we always had so much fun though and we had planned our futures together

THE LAST FIGHT:
-i see her next to me to texting somebody and she deletes the message saying (i knew you'd get mad so i deleted it)
- I freak out and go over the top and yell at her to go the f*** home
-she forgives me but then she wants to "think about things"...swears when they were texting it was nothing at all
-she breaks up with me slowly over a week, always hysterically crying when i see her and not looking like she wants to do it and didn't like me telling people about it. (her older sister didn't like me)

NOW:
-She ended up with the guy she was texting 2 weeks after our break up
-at 1 point, we made fun of this guy because he was a wannabe thug, burger king worker that she watched lose a fight.
-THEN she goes from pretty popular on social media, much attention b/c of looks...to her quitting it all COLD TURKEY starting the week of our break up.
-she posted a few pics of her & new guy saying how she loved him just a few weeks in but she hasn't been active on social media outside of that AT ALL. she's a jealous stalker type of person and her last thing on Twitter was a joke tweet about stalking...i haven't tried to move on yet
-we've been in NC 3 months, theyve been in relationship 2.5.

Thoughts?
  • He's a REBOUND & she's Gone
  • Real relationship so back off
  • Wait it out and see what happens
    Vote C
She quit her job as well. Heard from her friend she has like no money and isn't signing up for college. i just hope it doesn't cause her to fall deeper into him!

01