do men remember & think the women they hurt the most, even if they didn't love her at the time?

throughout life there may be one woman whose heart you know you may have shattered for no reason at all...whether or not you loved her isn't the case but does it ever haunt you? do you ever think of this girl? what are the thoughts you have of her?
  • i will always remember her & regret that i treated her so badly
  • everyone has to get their heart broken it was just her turn...i dont even remember her name

16

Most Helpful Guy

• A:
    Things to consider
    . I wanted it to work out but we couldn't make it work, be it enthusiasm or better as just friends
    . She had different ideas about teamwork, she wanted to go down the safe path of humdrum, I wanted more on the edge white collar security
    . She thought it OK to lie about BC pills on this summer fling when neither of us had a career started, still working out a possible relationship
    . If sex had happened, I could have been happy with her in a long relationship, although we were only ships passing in the night

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if they somewhat cared about her, if they were just some girl they were banging then No