Stuck between an ex and a new guy I've been seeing. What to do!?

I was with my ex boyfriend for 3 years, He broke up with me and during our 6 month break up, we had a hard time moving on, we would argue, blame and string each other along, but have always had a difficult time letting go.For months and months, my heart was constantly broken and felt like it was there for him to stomp on. While we were giving each other space to meet new people and heal, He met someone new and I reconnected with a guy that I worked with years ago, since then weve gone on 7 dates and built feelings for each other. I still love my ex and cannot help the way I feel, except I dont want to miss an opportunity for someone new now that my ex wants me back...HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is that you're always going to love your ex, but you won't be in love with him forever and you probably aren't even now, there's a big difference between the two. Moving on to someone new and just having fun is the best thing to do right now, don't look for something serious, just go out there and enjoy your life. Don't be sad because it ended with your ex, be happy because it happened and gave you experiences that you can use when entering new relationships. You have a lot more to come in life, soon enough this will just be a little bump in the road rather than the mountain it looks like at the moment

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• well he needs to wait... there's nothing wrong with meeting someone new and getting to know them... sounds to me like the ex has had his chance and now he's trying to get you back... I'd tell him the truth and let him figure out where to go from there. good luck with the new guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on. Just see how it goes with this new guy but don't take it too seriously because you are still quite invested in your ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes