How could I get rid of a cheating girlfriend?

I dated this girl for over a year. I caught her cheating on me. What should I do? She keep trying to mess with my head by calling and yecy me. How could I get rid of her completely? Block her number?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• maintain radio silence no matter what she does, ignore calls and block the number if you can, ignore texts and Facebook requests. act as though she doesn't exist and she will get bored because she isn't getting a reaction from you, she will then leave you alone and find someone else to mess with.

if she says nasty things and your friends tell you, just say oh well then change the subject as she will be hoping you'll get angry and contact her over it

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No drama needed. Become indifferent.
    Take your distance from her while she's cheating. She'll turn towards the guy she's cheating with.

She can only mess with your head if you still care about her. Stop that.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Cut all the contact. Don't let her to contact you.
    If you are consistent on your decision, it will work.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just dump her and block her number and get a restraining order if she is that bat shit insane

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she thinks you have feelings for her. Answer her and tell her you dont want to talk to her or hee her again and to stop bothering you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• block her number or answer the phone and tell her not to bother calling anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should be able to figure that one out. Block her #, don't reply to her. She'll get the hint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Block her number definitely, cut all contact.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes