Why doesn't he leave her for me?

I am meeting a guy who has a girlfriend.. they are very serious and couple since years..

But he cheats on her with me since 8 months, we became also friends.. I am always near when he needs me , and we have amazing sex while his girlfriend has mood for sex only like once a month..
She is also a little cold and sometimes not nice to him..

But anyway he doesn't want to leave her..
Why? i give him everything and i truly love him ,
Why won't he leave her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're involved with a guy whose sense of right and wrong is as out-of-kilter as your own. He's a cheater. You're involved with someone who is in a relationship. He obviously doesn't want to leave that relationship but still have you on the side. Really? That's the kind of thing you want to be involved in?

1|1
    0|0
    • yes i get it.. but i told him once that i am leaving and asked him to chose ! he said he stays with her! I didn't contact him for one month then we get together again.. but anyway i know if it happens again he will chose her, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I read the comments to this just to let you know and im really tryig hard not to be a bitch hear cuz I usually am when I think people are just being straight fucking stupid and I think the answer is bluntly obvious but im going to try to be nicer and see how this turns out. Rather you like it or not or you admit kpit to yourself or not the truth is what the truth is. He is using you! He doesn't love you. Yu give him sex which his gf doesn't and he's a man he has needs also his gf probley doesn't give him a lot of affection thats were you come in again. he's using you to boost his ego and sex. Your the side chick. Thats it. Obviously him and his gf are at a rough path right now and they seem like theyre havin problems communicating. If he wasn't an idiot he would try to communicate that to her knstead of cheating but again that their relationship problems it isn't a break or make thing. Only the cheating is

first of all let me ask you this, of he's cheating on this girl that he loves then what makes you think he won't do it to you? I always ask side chicks this because they just dont get it and it literally blows my mind. If your were important to him he wouldn't be doing this to you and of course he's not going to say shut up bith I dont like you your only sex to me because first of all you would stop if he did that and he knows it and allso because he likes the attention. Trying to tell the gf you cheating with her bf to her is so wrong in this case cux ylur intentions. You only wanna do it so theyll break up. Like how low can you go? Obviously not low enough. Even if u did that? I can promice you he wouldn't be with you he would find a whole new gf because it wasn't ever a question onf you or her its was just her and if she's gone he's more free and can dl what the fuck he wants with who he wants without having to worry if that girl will tell or not.

3|1
    0|0
    • But you don;t know him at all... he is cheating on her because he doesn't give him affection, he doesn't want to have sex,, he is sad because of this, i try to make him happy, i am sure he loves her ( if he says so) and he wouldn't cheat on her if she behaves differently.. But if he isn't completely happy with her i can't understand why won't he leave her? Especially havine me near and with me he could be happier

• Show All
    • Your going to have to make yourself unavailable to him. Block im from everything so he cannot contact you. If he does you'll probley break and you need to stay strong right now. It will be hard at first but remember after a storm follows a rainbow, it will get harder before it gets easier.

• I always say to people yu can't really complain unless your willing to do somehing about it cuz if your not then what your saying is irrelevant. I really hope you sont just talk the talk but you walk the walk. You been going down the wrong path for far to long, move on and you'll life will change for the better

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Why rail one chick when you can have two?

For me having two doesn't appeal much, but some guys would do you on the side and keep banging another girl just because you put up with it. We call those guys "players," and you'd do well to walk away from this one unless you're ok with being his side piece.

0|1
    0|0
  • He loves her for other reasons and is only using your body.

1|1
    0|0
  • He already has 100% of what he wants out of you, while still getting to remain in his other relationship.

Think about it, would YOU give up your second relationship if you have been enjoying 2 easily for 8 months?

Why give up something when you don't have to?

0|1
    0|0
    • I told him about my feelings.. and he has problems with his girlfriend, but he keeps saying he loves her , but still willing to meet me..

• Show All
    • But why he sees me only as sex? i am also his friend, i supported him in everything..

• Because he's a fucking no good piece of shit! He seems nice at the surface but he reallyis not. Im a random girl from the Internet why woukd I be tellin you anything but the truth? I been there before and I can honestly tell you he doesn't give a shit about your friendship. Ur naive cuz u dont see how someone could be this cold but all the signs are there.. your easy to mulipulate and he's taking advantage of that. Next time be more careful who you give your heart to. a lot of damage can be done when giving to tne wrong hands. And of a guy has a gf get the fuck out because that screams I want sex.

What Girls Said 7

• Because you've shown him the quality of person that you are by continuing to sleep with him even when you knew he had a girlfriend. You are behaving SO selfishly by disregarding the relationship you are helping to destroy.
    He knows that you're willing to do something as treacherous as that, so who knows what else you're capable of. Those kinda of actions speak VOLUMES about someone, and while you've made yourself so readily available for sex, you are nothing more to him. I don't know what fantasy world you're living in, but he will not leave his girlfriend.

It doesn't matter WHAT you do for him. He has made it clear in his actions that all he wants from you is sex, and you've made it clear through your actions that you have a very questionable moral compass, and are *very* easily manipulated. Why won't he leave his girlfriend? I really don't know. Probably because he knows that he can get away with this and that you're going to behave weakly and come right back to him regardless of whether or not he leaves her. To him you are reusable and then disposable.

Remove yourself from this situation. You are not innocent by any means, but even you don't deserve to be jerked around. He is scum, you're an accomplice, and his girlfriend is an innocent victim. Get away from him again, but STAY AWAY this time. You're not doing yourself any favors and you're not "showing him how loyal and devoted you are", because I'm sure that's what is going through your mind.

2|1
    0|0
  • He's invested in her. They've been together years - they know each other, their families, etc. While they may have issues, he still has feelings for her.

You give him the things she doesn't give enough of, but she is still his rock. He won't leave her.

0|1
    0|0
    • But is there something i can do about it? i am really hurt in this situation

• Show All
    • But what if i leave and tell her? he deserves it no?

• I personally wouldn't bother. Not because she doesn't deserve to know, but because I wouldn't think it's my place/business.

• You're a side chick. You don't want a guy that's going to cheat on his serious girlfriend, he will cheat on you. He's doing you a favor by not leaving her for you.

3|0
    0|0
  • More like why don't you leave him?

1|0
    0|0
  • You're abviously just his bootycall. He probably won't leave her because he do love her it just sucks cause she doesn't gives him sex that much and that's the only thung he want from you. In his eyes your desperate and easy. So i'm sorry for saying this but if he really wanted to be with you he would live her.
    And seriously do reallly want a guy who you already know is a cheater.
    If he do breakes up with her and go to you i'm 100% sure he'll cheat on you too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because you're the side piece and he doesn't care about you.

3|1
    0|0
  • Because his girlfriend gives him security and comfort, while you simply give him sex. You're his toy, she's his trophy. Leave him and find someone who actually wants to be with you and who ISN'T a scumbag cheater.

0|1
    0|0
    • But i could give him this things as well..

• He doesn't give a shit. Just leave him, you're better off without him. If you were in a relationship together, he'd probably just cheat on you as well. Would you want that?

Recommended myTakes