Why doesn't he leave her for me?

I am meeting a guy who has a girlfriend.. they are very serious and couple since years..

But he cheats on her with me since 8 months, we became also friends.. I am always near when he needs me , and we have amazing sex while his girlfriend has mood for sex only like once a month..
She is also a little cold and sometimes not nice to him..

But anyway he doesn't want to leave her..
Why? i give him everything and i truly love him ,
Why won't he leave her?

84

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're involved with a guy whose sense of right and wrong is as out-of-kilter as your own. He's a cheater. You're involved with someone who is in a relationship. He obviously doesn't want to leave that relationship but still have you on the side. Really? That's the kind of thing you want to be involved in?

• yes i get it.. but i told him once that i am leaving and asked him to chose ! he said he stays with her! I didn't contact him for one month then we get together again.. but anyway i know if it happens again he will chose her, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I read the comments to this just to let you know and im really tryig hard not to be a bitch hear cuz I usually am when I think people are just being straight fucking stupid and I think the answer is bluntly obvious but im going to try to be nicer and see how this turns out. Rather you like it or not or you admit kpit to yourself or not the truth is what the truth is. He is using you! He doesn't love you. Yu give him sex which his gf doesn't and he's a man he has needs also his gf probley doesn't give him a lot of affection thats were you come in again. he's using you to boost his ego and sex. Your the side chick. Thats it. Obviously him and his gf are at a rough path right now and they seem like theyre havin problems communicating. If he wasn't an idiot he would try to communicate that to her knstead of cheating but again that their relationship problems it isn't a break or make thing. Only the cheating is

first of all let me ask you this, of he's cheating on this girl that he loves then what makes you think he won't do it to you? I always ask side chicks this because they just dont get it and it literally blows my mind. If your were important to him he wouldn't be doing this to you and of course he's not going to say shut up bith I dont like you your only sex to me because first of all you would stop if he did that and he knows it and allso because he likes the attention. Trying to tell the gf you cheating with her bf to her is so wrong in this case cux ylur intentions. You only wanna do it so theyll break up. Like how low can you go? Obviously not low enough. Even if u did that? I can promice you he wouldn't be with you he would find a whole new gf because it wasn't ever a question onf you or her its was just her and if she's gone he's more free and can dl what the fuck he wants with who he wants without having to worry if that girl will tell or not.

• But you don;t know him at all... he is cheating on her because he doesn't give him affection, he doesn't want to have sex,, he is sad because of this, i try to make him happy, i am sure he loves her ( if he says so) and he wouldn't cheat on her if she behaves differently.. But if he isn't completely happy with her i can't understand why won't he leave her? Especially havine me near and with me he could be happier

• Your going to have to make yourself unavailable to him. Block im from everything so he cannot contact you. If he does you'll probley break and you need to stay strong right now. It will be hard at first but remember after a storm follows a rainbow, it will get harder before it gets easier.

• I always say to people yu can't really complain unless your willing to do somehing about it cuz if your not then what your saying is irrelevant. I really hope you sont just talk the talk but you walk the walk. You been going down the wrong path for far to long, move on and you'll life will change for the better