I found inappropriate emails on my boyfriends phone. What should I do?

I was looking through my boyfriends (of almost 7 1/2 years) work phone (wrongly) but there has been a previous situation where he had kept a friendship from me so I was checking in. These emails were highly inappropriate on his work email to one of the people who send work calls for him (he is a plumber) when I confronted him about it he said he doesn't know what he was thinking and that he was "just talking shit" he swears he has never cheated on me and did apologize and swear it would never happen again. He called himself stupid and said he didn't want to loose me but I'm just not sure what to do.. Should I give him a second chance? If so how do I forgive him and forget? Need advice please!

95

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah as expected girls say leave guys say stay lol and guess if this question was asked by a guy then the answers will be the other way round lol

My reaction to my gf if she thinks she has found anything 'inappropriate' is to try explaining it but I guess it never agrees with someone who has fixations and is prone to suspicion &/or insecurity lol. I have an immediate solution if the explanation is not acceptable - separate but guess she likes to hang on and keep bringing it up after years lol

End of the day young lady, it's on you how you perceive and deal with it. There are a lot of things that happen that don't necessarily mean the way they're perceived but most people opt for easy ways out. Even if you think you'd like to believe & give it a chance don't keep snooping & suspecting all the while cause you'll only make your own life miserable. If you think you can't handle it then quit :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you young lady for selecting my opinion the MH a gesture I wholly appreciate :)