Ways to get over ex boyfriend?

I am trying to get over my ex boyfriend. We still are in contact and I think for me it's best that way until he realizes I am moving on without actually saying it. But personally I need help with coping.

What are some things I can be doing in the mean
time to get over him? I constantly think about him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on the issue. Focus on him. Most people look for distractions but if you just embrace the fact that you're upset, there's a problem, and there's no real solution you will be able to process quicker (not "quickly") through the grieving of a loss. Just be upset. There's nothing to cope with because there's nothing you can tangibly do about it.

What Guys Said 2

• what you need to do is simply cut off all contact with him because the more you chat with him the more difficult it will be to get over him

What Girls Said 1

• Go out meet people. There are thousands of choices out there. Fortunately we have ability to forget. You will forget soon.