I have just realized the man I loved was tricking me. I need someone to talk to urgently?

I was so patient with him and never needy. Even when he disappeared I forgave him. He always said he had family issues.

Last time I brought up the what are we subject because he rarely contacts me. He is on a trip.

He avoided answering and then he gave me the silent treatment for 2 weeks.

I wanted to know for sure he is breaking up. So I texted him 'hi'. No answer though he was online on viber. I know he is punishing me and he is a coward.

-I am all in tears and I am alone. I don t have real friends except 2 and they are away.
- I resent I did not dump him when he broke my heart before once. My friends said dump him and I could not.

-I feel I am worthless because I gave him love and care and he did not give a ***
- I feel worthless because I said hi. He won.
- I am confused and have panic attacks.

What can I do to make myself feel better?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm super sorry to hear about your situation and that you are hurting. *hugs*. The great news is that you are not alone and many people have had to face a similar situation and even more have had to go through heartache. SO there's no reason to feel worthless because it's actually normal for these things to happen and to experience unrequited love. You see yourself as worthless. I see a woman who fell in love with a man and who tried her best. There's no reason to feel the way you do. You basically just gave it your all and at least you know that you did everything you can to reach out. You saying "Hi" is not anything like you are making it out to be. It's a simple gesture that showed you wanted to reconcile and he didn't feel the same. No one "won". If anything he lost because you know what kind of amazing love you could have offered to him. So it's HIS loss and HE lost one amazing woman who would have been good for him. He's just too blind to see it or for all you know this is a blessing in disguise. Years down the line you could have realized what a mistake it was to be with him. See this as you dodging a bullet. You don't need to see this as a bad and negative thing. See it as something valuable and embrace the good times you shared but remember his true colors and how much he also made you cry. The real love for you won't make you cry and hurt. There's someone way better out there for you and when you meet him you'll be thankful that it never worked out with this guy in the first place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE