He's ex is #1 on snapchat best friend list MONTHS after they broke up. What's up?

We're just friends with benefits so I'm not snooping or anything, I'm just curious to what this could mean. The guy im seeing went through a breakup about a yr ago. His ex-gf got in a rebound relationship almost instantly which really pissed him off. They ran in the same crowd and have the same friends so they had to try and be friends. In the beginning fresh of the breakup when she started talking to the new guy her and him were still hooking up. I'm not sure what happened but there was a falling out between them and it looked like he deleted her off all social media a few months after that. Now about 7 months later I see she hit his top friends on snapchat. I'm just a little taken back because it seemed like he really did hate her. Her best friend who he used to be cool with but also had a falling out as well also is on his snapchat list as well. I have not seen her on the list at all before this. What's up? Did he bump into both of them or something? Do guys forgive to have no harsh feelings? Does he miss her? From the looks of it she's still with the rebound guy.

01