Men: What do you think of women that forgive their partner for cheating on them constantly?

I'm sure you've had a woman that's a friend or family member that has forgiven a partner that cheated on them. I have started to notice that when she finds out she'll say she forgives him. The woman feels that he still loves her because he sticks around but really what is a man to do? She forgives him constantly why would he argue with that. He stays because she's easy to walk all over anyways. So is that the answer to why men stick around after they get caught. She's easy at looking past it so he doesn't need to really say anything but let her fix the mess he made.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its terribly stupid. But it makes me sad that theyd have such a low self esteem to deal :/
    I think once a cheater, always a cheater. And even besides that, even once, that's not love.
    Nobody deserves that. One chance should be the only chance.

1|1
    0|0
    • Even sports has three strikes and your out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I have never cheated.. But again i have had 1 gf all my life lol. If a girl still wants me after cheating on her.. Makes her look weak… kick my sorry ass out of the house.. Seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that they must have very low self-esteem and a very poor sense of self-worth. :(

1|1
    0|0
  • Want to smack them with a rubber chicken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weak. Disregard.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes