Men: What do you think of women that forgive their partner for cheating on them constantly?

I'm sure you've had a woman that's a friend or family member that has forgiven a partner that cheated on them. I have started to notice that when she finds out she'll say she forgives him. The woman feels that he still loves her because he sticks around but really what is a man to do? She forgives him constantly why would he argue with that. He stays because she's easy to walk all over anyways. So is that the answer to why men stick around after they get caught. She's easy at looking past it so he doesn't need to really say anything but let her fix the mess he made.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its terribly stupid. But it makes me sad that theyd have such a low self esteem to deal :/
    I think once a cheater, always a cheater. And even besides that, even once, that's not love.
    Nobody deserves that. One chance should be the only chance.

• Even sports has three strikes and your out.